Wednesday, June 15, 2011

EWC Writing Competition 1 : What’s in My Mind about Writing?

I still don't know what I have to write on this new born blog, so I dig deeply the drive on my notebook and I found my writing of the first writing competition held by English Writing Club ESA 2010 (the student union of my campus). I was the winner of that competition, I got a certificate and some limited merchandises as the winner. Below is my writing, I try to keep it original by giving no editing.


What’s in My Mind about Writing?


           In my mind writing is not merely the black ink that spills on the sheet of a white papers. Not just combinations of letters that form words, not just combinations of words that form sentences, or form of the paragraphs that make us confuse when search for the main idea. I believe it is a form of unlimited expression of human being. Writing is tear drop, smiles, or anger that is expressed by texts. No such words that cannot be expressed by writing. Many people write their feelings, their sadness, their happiness or their dissatisfaction
in forms of writing in their diary, facebook, twitter and many more. Writing is the friend that will always hear what our feelings are, everywhere and every time. When you feel so sad and lock yourself in your room, when you cannot speak anything but that feelings are suffocating, when you want to share your problems but no one understand and listen to you, just write and make a writing and you will feel better.  Writing is the form of science and cleverness of human beings. It can transfer the one’s knowledge to other people. Even the human beings are considered free from the primitiveness of prehistoric age when they know about writing. In my mind, our writings are reflection of our feelings and measurement of our knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment