Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ode to My Mother

I am still being a little bit under the weather, so I still don't have enough energy to write a new post for today :( .Therefore my post for today is another note from my Facebook (again).

Ode to My Mother

By: Ihsan Nur Iman Faris

In the dawn,
when most of earth population are still in their dreams,
when rooster hasn't crow,
when sunshine hasn't begin to share its light,
when plants still breathe in oxygen,
you wake up,
smiling at your family who are still sleeping
preparing breakfast, so that they can do their activities in their best shapes.

Working,
from dawn to dusk
from office desk to kitchen table.
being tired, being exhausted, being sick.

you never complain
you never be desperate
you never be angry.

All that you do is for the sake of me, for the sake of your family.

I hope, one day my sons and my daughters will have
a mother as perfect as you.

aamiin.

2 comments:

  1. heheh its nice ;) i can really feel u put full emotions when u write it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only emotions, I think my biggest devotion is for my mother, my family :) .

    ReplyDelete