Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight, I need my television

Whoa ! My television is out of order and because of that I get sleeping disorder. Well, maybe that sounds exaggerating but actually that’s true. I cannot sleep well not because I am depressed thinking of my precious out of order TV, but because I cannot hear any sound from it before sleeping. Yea, that’s weird I know. Commonly people tend to sleep easier while they are in tranquil conditions but I am uncommon.  I tend to sleep easier when I hear sounds of human nearby. I feel secure and safe when I hear noises created by human, that’s why I always turn my TV on before sleeping. Last night I didn’t hear any 'lullaby ' from my TV. My focus was distracted by the sounds outside of my dorm and I kept thinking of the source of those sounds so that I couldn’t sleep well on that night. I don’t even place any clock at my dorm because I hate the tic toc sound of clock bugging me when I try to sleep. Do you know what kind of sleeping disorder I get? I don’t search it on google because if I search it on google I’ll lose any reason to write this post (lol) .

image source :
jonnadeesblog.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment